There is a lot to do and see in and around Baltimore. We will be happy to work with you to give you the best experience during your time on the boat Below are some of the more popular activities
Enjoy the beautiful sunset behind the Baltimore skyline as we cruise thru Inner Harbor. Watch the city lights come alive as the sun sets.
Wine and Cheese Tour
Bring along your favorite wine or other beverage and we will layout a spread of meats, cheese’s and crackers. Enjoy the refreshments from the luxury of the aft deck as we take a tour thru the harbor
Take a sightseeing tour the harbor and discover some of Baltimore reach heritage and history. Things to see include:
- Inner Harbor, The Baltimore Aquarium and USS Constellation and other historic ships
- Baltimore’s innovative Mr. Trash Wheel
- The famous Domino Sugar building and sign
- The Fredrick Douglas Museum and ships of Living Classrooms
- Fells Point and the Under Armor building in Cove Point
- Fort McHenry and the Star Spangled Buoy
- Historic Ships: The Liberty ship S.S. John Brown and nuclear vessel N.S. Savanah
- Baltimore as a working port: The various freight operations and the Navy / MSC ships
With a full galley on board we can also do heavy appetizers or a meal on board.